Yarrow has a history dating back as far as the battle of Troy, where it was used to treat injured soldiers and adopted the common name of 'soldier's woundwort'. The ancient Greeks gave Yarrow the name ‘Achillea’ after Achilles, the legendary heroic warrior.
This perennial herb grows to about 3 feet tall and is found in Europe, west Asia, and North America. The white flowers appear in flat, daisy-like clusters. It may be found in pastures, meadows, and along roadsides.
Yarrow makes a very good medicinal tea with a strong, astringent taste.
Yarrow Leaf & Flower Tea Bags
Organic Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
|Name||Yarrow Leaf & Flower|
|UPC Code||6 28240 20194 2|
|Certified Organic by||Pro-Cert|
|Certified Kosher by:||KSA|