This European native puts forth an abundance of small yellow flowers on, or near, the proposed birthday of John the Baptist (May 24th), and is so named “St. John’s Wort.”
Well known, and used by ancient apothecaries, St. John’s Wort enjoyed rigorous use through the middle ages right up until the middle of the 20th century. Today, it is increasing in popularity after many studies have confirmed its historic uses.
St.John's Wort Tea Bags
Organic St. John's Wort Herb (Hypericum perforatum)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
|Name||Saint John's Wort Herb|
|UPC Code||6 28240 20186 7|
|Certified Organic by||Pro-Cert|
|Certified Kosher by:||KSA|