Skullcap is a member of the mint family, and derives its name from the cap-like appearence of the flowers. This true species, found only in North America, is also known as Mad-Dog Skullcap. Another species of Skullcap, Backal Skullcap, grows in China and Russia. Care should be taken that these, and other species, are not substituted for true Skullcap, as they have different properties.
Because of our organic audit trail, you can be sure that this is the true species of Skullcap: Scutellaria lateriflora.
Skullcap Tea Bags
Organic Skullcap Herb (Scutellaria lateriflora)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
|UPC Code||6 28240 20181 2|
|Certified Organic by||Pro-Cert|
|Certified Kosher by:||KSA|