- Addresses occasional sleep disturbances including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking too early
- Re-establishes a normal circadian sleep rhythm in anyone suffering from disrupted sleep patterns due to jet lag, shift work, or delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS)
- Helps with insomnia caused by age-related declines in melatonin in the elderly
Melatonin works with the body’s natural cycles to effectively reset your “biological clock”, helping you fall asleep faster, increasing the quality and duration of sleep, supporting REM sleep, and reducing daytime fatigue. Natural Factors Melatonin, from non-animal sources, comes in a sublingual tablet to ensure fast, consistent absorption.
- Helps increase total sleep time in people suffering from sleep restriction or an altered sleep schedule (e.g., shiftwork and jet lag).
- Helps prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag (e.g., daytime fatigue, sleep disturbance).
- Helps reset the body’s sleep-wake cycle and reduce the time it takes to fall asleep in people with delayed sleep phase disorder.