Lemongrass is a herb grass with a strong citrus flavour and aroma that grows in many sub-tropical regions of the world, including Southeast Asia through India, Africa, Australia, and parts of South America.
Lemongrass became a popular addition to herb tea blends in the 1970s and was quickly accepted in Europe. Try adding a teabag of Lemongrass to your favourite black, green, or herb tea. Lemongrass is also excellent by itself, for a thirst quenching lemony treat.It's great hot or cold.
Lemongrass Tea Bags
Organic Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
|UPC Code||6 28240 25158 9|
|Certified Organic by||Pro-Cert|
|Certified Kosher by:||KSA|