90 Chewable Tablets (SKU 4506)
- Clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness and/or seasickness
- Relieves digestive upset such as lack of appetite, spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and gas
- Used as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve cough and cold symptoms
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Soothes menstrual pain and cramping
Ginger root is a traditional remedy for digestive upsets including lack of appetite, nausea, indigestion, and gas. Chewable Ginger by Natural Factors helps relieve nausea or vomiting related to motion sickness, pregnancy, or post-surgery while supporting digestive health. Each chewable tablet contains 20 mg of ginger, and is deliciously sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
|Each chewable tablet contains:|
|Organic ginger extract (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome)||20 mg|
|(Equivalent to 500 mg ginger)|
|Gingerols (5%)||1 mg|
Xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), Stevia rebaudiana leaf, hydroxypropylcellulose.