1 g (= 41 drops) contains:
Chamomilla 3X 145mg
Lycopodium 3X 145mg
Colocynthis 4X 145mg
Momordica balsamina 3X 145mg
Gaultheria procumbens 3X 145mg
Asa foetida 3X 130mg
Contains 40% vol. alcohol.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Acute, every half hour up to 9 times daily:
- Adults and children > 12 years 10-15 drops;
- Children (ages 6-12) 7-10 drops;
- Children (ages 1-6) 5-8 drops;
- Infants (up to 1 year old) 3-5 drops.
Chronic, three times daily:
- Adults and children > 12 years 10-20 drops;
- Children (ages 6-12) 7-13 drops;
- Children (ages 1-6) 5-10 drops;
- Infants (up to 1 year old) 3-7 drops.
Hypersensitivity to salicylates, chamomile or any plants of the daisy family. Consult a health care practitioner before use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.