Originating in Sri Lanka, Ceylon tea is considered by many to be the best tea in the world. A favourite among tea drinkers, it has a refreshing, distinctive, medium body and smooth aroma and flavour. Ceylon Black Tea brews to a rich golden colour and can be enjoyed on its own or combined with other herbs and teas.
To create a milder flavour, a dash of honey or milk can be added to this delightful tea.
Black Ceylon Tea Bags
Organic Ceylon Black Tea(Camellia sinensis)
The art of tea has evolved to include many rites and rituals; here are just a few that can affect the taste of your tea:
• Using good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using good quality spring, mineral, or filtered water.
• Rinse your teapot and cup with hot water immediately before brewing your tea. By keeping the water temperature high while steeping, more of the subtle aspects of your tea will be extracted from the tea leaves. Also, your tea will brew more quickly and stay hot longer.
• Water temperature is critical. For this tea, we recommend heating your water until it is vigorously boiling, then letting it cool slightly before pouring over the teabag(s).
• Use one teabag per cup of tea desired. Pour hot water over teabags, cover and steep, peeking & stirring occasionally. Optimal brewing time is about 1½ minutes.
• As a tea cools, you will notice that its taste changes dramatically. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in a specific tea than you ever imagined.
|Name||Black Tea Ceylon|
|UPC Code||6 28240 20405 9|
|Certified Organic by||Pro-Cert|
|Certified Kosher by:||KSA|