Dealing with pain on a daily basis or even occasionally can be a nuisance and an obstacle in the way of leading an unrestricted life.
Traumacare cream provides effective relief for
– muscle and joint pains
– minor injuries such as sprains, and contusions.
Furthermore, this product is non-greasy, does not stain, and is unscented.
- Aconitum napellus 3X/D3
- Arnica montana 3X/D3
- Belladonna 3X/D3
- Bellis perennis 2X/ D2
- Calendula officinalis 2X/D2
- Chamomilla 2X/D2
- Echinacea 2X/D2
- Echinacea purpurea 2X/D2
- Hamamelis virginiana 2X/D2
- Hepar sulfuris calcareum 8X/D8
- Hypericum perforatum 6X/D6
- Mercurius solubilis 8X/D8
- Millefolium 2X/D2
- Symphytum officinale 4X/D4
Non medicinal ingredients
- Purified water
- White petrolatum
- Cetostearyl alcohol
- Mineral oil
Directions for use
Adults and children over 2 years of age:
General: Apply a thin layer to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day by gently massaging.
Acute: Apply more often if necessary. Or use as directed by a health practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, call a poison control centre immediately.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous.
- Do not apply on injured or damaged skin.
- Do not cover with a bandage too tight.
- Do not inhale.
- Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric cushion.
- Known Adverse Reactions: A feeling of irritation and/or burning or hypersensitivity may occur, in these cases, discontinue use a health practitioner.
Trauma Care - Homeocan
External Use Only
Keep out of reach of children