100% Pure and Organic
Rich in Essential Fatty Acids
High Antioxidant Content
Safe for direct application to the skin mixing with a carrier oil, or added to your favorite shampoo or body care product.
Please Note: Neem oil solidifies at a cool room temperature (~72F). This is because of the high concentration of essential fatty acids in the oil. To restore to a liquid state if desired, simply warm the bottle in your pocket or a mug of warm water. The transition from solid to liquid or vice versa has no effect on the therapeutic properties of Neem oil.
Neem oil and Hair Care:
Neem oil is prized for its ability to cool and calm, feed and nourish even the most sensitive skin and scalps. Neem oil is renowned for protection and prevention and has been used for thousands of years for its ability to promote healthy skin, hair, scalp and encourage hair growth.
Key Ingredients: 100% pure, cold-pressed, wild-crafted and/or Certified Organic Azadirachta indica (Neem) Seed Oil
- Rich in nourishing essential fatty acids and antioxidants for protection and prevention.
- Gentle and soothing for sensitive scalps and skin.
- Neem oil is a gentle, yet effective alternative to tea tree oil with similar therapeutic benefits.
- Apply pure organic Neem oil directly to the skin, or add a drop or two to your favorite shampoo or body care product for soothing relief. Virgin Neem oil has a nutty-garlic odor; this unique aroma caused by the retention of volatile oils present in Neem oil, contribute to Neem oils therapeutic actions. In simple terms, if Neem oil was not aromatic; it would not be as effective! Because of Neem oil's high concentration of essential fatty acids, it begins to solidify at cool room temperature (72 degrees). This is a good thing, because it helps to extend the shelf life.
Healthy hair and scalp with Neem intensive hair therapé for
Adults and children over 2 years old:
- Massage the scalp with 3-4 droppers full of our cold pressed organic Neem oil (enough oil to saturate hair and scalp). For long or full hair, combine the 3-4 droppers of Neem oil with olive oil to extend the oil and assist in fully coating and saturating both the hair and scalp. Use as much olive oil and Neem oil as needed to completely saturate the hair and scalp with both the Neem oil and olive oil.
- Leave the Neem oil and olive oil combination on hair and scalp for 1 hour. If desired, wrap head with an old towel or cover with shower cap.
- Comb through hair carefully and diligently while the oil is coating the hair and scalp. For maximum protection rinse the comb in alcohol in between each combing.
- Wash hair with TheraNeem® Scalp Therapé Shampoo or TheraNeem® Kids Therapé Shampoo and Body Wash allowing the shampoo to rest on the scalp for 2-3 minutes. Complete the regiment with your favourite TheraNeem® Conditioner, leaving a small amount on the hair as a leave-in conditioner.
- Repeat this process for three consecutive days, or as needed.
- As an additional option, you may follow the previous recipe steps and substitute olive oil for TheraNeem® Scalp Therapé Shampoo or TheraNeem® Kids Shampoo and Body wash by adding 3-4 droppers full of Neem oil to 1 Tbsp. Neem shampoo, or enough shampoo to fully saturate hair and scalp then follow the above steps.
- Repeat this process for up to 3 days, or as needed.
- You can also try adding 5-10 drops of organic lavender essential oil per application to help soothe and support healthy scalp and hair.
- Stay protected! Regularly use TheraNeem® Scalp Therapé Shampoo or TheraNeem Kids Shampoo and Body Wash for maximum protection and prevention.
Scent sensitive individuals and children under 2 years:
- Use TheraNeem® Naturals Kids Therapé Shampoo and Body Wash to fully coat and saturate the hair and scalp. You may also experiment by using pure olive oil or mayonnaise to assist in the saturation process.
- Leave the preparation on the hair and scalp for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Comb through hair carefully and diligently while the oil or shampoo is coating the hair and scalp. For maximum protection rinse the comb in alcohol in between each combing.
- Follow this step by washing the hair with TheraNeem® Kids Shampoo and Body Wash allowing the shampoo to rest on the scalp for 2-3 minutes.
- Condition hair with TheraNeem® Kids Therapé Conditioner leaving a small amount of conditioner on the hair as a leave in conditioner.
- Repeat this process for up to 3 days, or as needed.
Weekly Neem hair oil treatment for radiant hair and scalp:
- Add 3-4 droppers full of pure, organic Neem oil to your favorite TheraNeem® shampoo, or use 3-4 droppers full of Neem oil mixed with enough olive oil to saturate the hair and scalp.
- Massage either combination vigorously into hair and scalp and leave on the hair for an hour or overnight. If desired, wrap head with an old towel or cover with shower cap.
- as some individuals find that they are cooler than normal while doing a hair oil treatment. Traditionally, hair oil treatments are used to cool a “hot head” and are commonly used to calm the mind and body. If you leave the nourishing hair oil treatment on overnight, be sure to cover your pillow with an old towel.Be sure to stay warm while doing your hair oil treatment,
- Wash and condition with your favourite TheraNeem® Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Repeat either process once a week or as needed.
Helpful hair and scalp tip: Hair and scalp challenges as well as thinning hair are often caused by over-washing. If you are trying to “kick” the shampoo every day habit, feeding the hair and scalp additional nourishing neem oil and olive oil will help to balance oil production for oily, dry, or sensitive scalps.